Our general dentistry services take care of your smile for a lifetime of confidence.
While it is true that the appearance of your teeth is important, making cosmetic dentistry a valuable component of our dental office here at Goodall Family Dentistry, it is the general dentistry that resolves issues that can keep you from the healthy smile you deserve. With both preventative and restorative services, our patients in the Cary, North Carolina area can maintain and improve oral health. There are several general dentistry services that we perform for all ages from pediatrics to seniors.
- Teeth Cleaning- With good dental care habits at home, you can keep your teeth in pretty good condition. However, twice-annual teeth cleaning and checkup appointments are critical for getting what brushing and flossing alone cannot achieve.
- Panorex Dental X-Rays- This innovation in dental x-rays achieves a full panoramic view of your teeth with a very small dose of ionizing radiation. It also makes it more comfortable to have your x-rays done over traditional methods. We utilize the latest technologies to provide the greatest benefit, such performing a jaw joint assessment, detection of oral cancer, and diagnosing advanced periodontal disease.
- Dental Bonding- The ideal procedure for dealing with a chipped or discolored tooth, dental bonding is the application of a tooth-colored resin material and bonding it to the tooth surface.
- Root Canal Therapy- A common procedure to relieve dental pain, eliminate infection, and save a tooth.
- Crowns and Bridges- We come up with the best course of action to resolve missing or damaged teeth.
- Cavity Filling- Even with the best dental care, cavities can happen, but our cavity filling process removes the cavity and fills the space, shaping it just like the original tooth.
This is just an example of the many general dentistry services we have to offer. If you are looking to improve or maintain your smile for a lifetime, call us today to schedule an appointment.