We offer Invisalign®, the stealth, removable, and comfortable aligners, for our patients.
At Goodall Family Dentistry, we believe in offering the most innovative solutions possible so you can discover the smile you deserve. We are proud to offer Invisalign® for our patients in the Cary, North Carolina area who do not want the challenges of traditional braces. These nearly invisible, removable, and comfortable aligners will give you the beautiful, straight teeth you’ve always wanted. And best of all, no one can tell you’re wearing them! Invisalign® is great for adults and teenagers.
What is Invisalign®?
- Invisalign® is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Invisalign® uses a series of clear, removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- Invisalign® has been proven effective in clinical research and in general and orthodontic practices nationwide.
How Are These Aligners Made?
The aligners are made through a combination of our expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
How Does Invisalign® Work?
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move little by little, week by week, until they have straightened to their final desired position.
- You’ll visit us about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 to 15 months and the average number of aligners used during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both of these variables will differ from case to case.
If you would like to know more about Invisalign® or would like to learn if you or your child would be a good candidate for this cosmetic dentistry product, give us a call to schedule an appointment.