If your teeth are crooked and need correcting, it may be time to consider Invisalign. Braces have been around forever and are an option; however, Invisalign is definitely something worth considering. Here are 5 benefits of using Invisalign.
- No Food Eliminations. Invisalign is removable, making it easier to clean and maintain, so all food is allowed. You can remove them while eating, brush your teeth and then put them back on. With braces, it can be a pain trying to clean bits of food from the metal brackets, and some food can even damage parts of the braces, so there are certain foods that aren’t recommended to eat with braces.
- Unnoticeable. Invisalign is a clear mouth guard that aligns your teeth, so you can continue to show off your pearly whites while also undergoing dental treatment. Invisalign is invisible, so no one will notice unless you tell them.
- Comfortable. Braces work by brackets and wires pulling your teeth together slowly. This can cause a lot of discomfort. However, with Invisalign, a lot of discomfort can be avoided. You can remove your aligners when you need to eat, brush your teeth, or floss. The aligners also don’t scrape against your cheeks and teeth like braces.
- Fewer Visits to the Office. Braces require quite a few office visits for tightening the bands or wires connected to the brackets. Invisalign does its job without any adjustments, eliminating those annoying office visits.
- Fixes Multiple Dental Issues. Invisalign isn’t just used to fixed gapped teeth; there are many dental issues these aligners can fix, including underbites, overbites, open bites, cross bites, crowded teeth and misaligned teeth.
These are just a few reasons why Invisalign is a great option for fixing your teeth. If you are ready to try out Invisalign or have more questions, contact us today at Goodall Family Dentistry, and we will help you with all your Invisalign needs.